RCC’s Men’s Ministry is comprised of men who are dedicated to locking arms and helping one another grow so we may become the godly men God calls us to be, servants and spiritual leaders.
Our vision is to provide men with resources to develop godly character that may influence their world for Christ. This does not necessarily mean we solely influence other Christians within the church; rather it means to meet people where they are…. We are all God’s children.
“MEN OF RCC…let’s learn to love, lead, grow, inspire and have some fun!!” ~ Men’s Ministry Team
ENGAGING OUR CULTURE
Spiritual leaders serve their family and are a godly example to their wives, children, and those in their sphere of influence. Leadership, as described in Scripture, has service at its core.
We’re all leaders somewhere in our world. This includes our roles as husbands, parents, grandparents, uncles, coaches, board members, employees, event planners, etc. We have opportunities to exhibit the leadership skills Scripture describes as appropriate and that will influence others so they to may be a positive, godly, influence to others as well.
“As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord” ~ Joshua 24:15
- 2nd Monday for Men
- 6:30-8:00pm @ RCC, 2nd Monday of the month.
- Meal, Fellowship, Bible Story, & Interactive Discussion.
- All men, 13 years or older are invited.
- Saturday Morning Men’s Small Groups
- 9:00-10:30am every other Saturday @ RCC
- All men are invited.
- Veterans Outreach
- Care package items can be brought and put in the chest @ RCC.
- All men are invited to get involved.
- Contact John Durant for more information.
- Men Fun Time Team
- Men of Action is looking for individual(s) who can coordinate fun events.
- Iron Sharpens Iron
- Annual Men’s Conference for men 13 years or older.
- This 2013 event is April 20 in Portsmouth, NH.
- Men’s Softball Team
- All men are invited to join the team.
- Contact Caleb Harmen for details.
- Fantasy Football League
- All men are invited to join.
- Contact the league commissioner, Jeff Peterson, for more details.
Unless otherwise indicated, for details on any events, contact the RCC office.
“We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully.” ~ Romans 12:6-8