May is almost here, which means the end of school is near! Students everywhere are probably rejoicing, but you parents aren’t as excited. No matter where you fall, we’ve got some exciting things happening around RCC this May around RCC!
The Middle will be wrapping up their “Relationship Goals” series on May 10. After that, instead of another series, we’ll have two stand-alone weeks for The Middle. On May 17, one of our high school seniors will be bringing a message all about what Jesus says are the greatest commandments. The next week, May 24, we’ll be doing a big Q&A night all about the questions that have been submitted over the last several weeks. On May 31, we’ll wrap up The Middle for the 2016-2017 school year by having a big party to celebrate. More details on this very soon!
High School will begin a new series on May 7, which will be led entirely by our seniors. Four of the graduating seniors will be bringing their own message on May 7, May 21, May 28, and June 7. We will take off the night of May 14, though, due to Mother’s Day. Looking forward, we’ll wrap up the school year for high school with a party on June 11.
This summer is going to be a big one, too! Here’s a quick preview of the calendar, but we’ll share more in the near future!
- June 26-30 — Camp Create (all students invited to volunteer)
- July 2 — Summer Kick-Off Event at Field of Dreams in Salem
- July 9-15 — workcampNE Mission Trip (for current 8th graders and older)
- July 23 — Student Worship Night (for all 6-12th graders & parents)
- August 6 — Student Worship Night (for all 6-12th graders & parents)
- August 20 — Student Worship Night (for all 6-12th graders & parents)
We will most likely add a couple more events and trips to our summer calendar, so stay tuned. But for now, make sure these dates are on your own calendars!Tags: RCC Students