When you come to RCC:
- You will be greeted and given a program.
- You can then take your kids (if you have them) and check them into KidzRock! (birth through 5th grade).
- You can also feel free to have your children sit with you in the worship service if you choose.
- You can have a pastry or some coffee in the foyer.
- You can browse around our Information Center for RCC events and happenings.
- You can introduce yourself to some new people.
- You can feel free to have a seat anonymously or meet someone.
- The point is, RCC is a come-and-go-as-you-please place.
Our worship services start right on time, so please make sure to get here early so as to not miss anything important. You can expect our worship services to last between 55 and 60 minutes.
You’ll find our Pastor, Tom Gerdts, very friendly, wise, engaging, and knowledgeable about the Bible. Our worship leaders are talented and great at leading the church to God’s throne.
We may be different than you might expect a church to be, there are some things that you can always expect:
- A casual atmosphere.
- Friendly people who’ll help you find your way around.
- Today’s music and media presentations.
- Messages relevant to your daily life.
- A safe and friendly children’s space.
Do you have more questions? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Get to know some of our people by reading their stories.
Whether you just have questions, you’re new to the whole church thing, or you’re looking for a church home … You are always welcome at RCC!