Camp Create is RCC’s summer art camp for kids, helping children learn about their Creator by being creative.
CAMP CREATE 2018
9:00 AM – 2:30 PM
ROCKINGHAM CHRISTIAN CHURCH
2 KEEWAYDIN DRIVE
SALEM, NH 03079
Rockingham Christian Church hosts Camp Create for children currently completing grades Kindergarten through 5th. At Camp Create, we strive to learn more about our Creator by being Creative. Through various themes, we look at God’s Story in His Bible and allow His unique story to inspire our art in theater, music, creative writing, dance and visual art.
We’ll begin each day at 9:00 AM at Camp Create by jumping right into our creative classes, rotating through different artistic experiences with our age group throughout the day. There will be everything from acting to singing, dancing to painting, writing to sculpting. We’ll enjoy an array of artistic experiences throughout the week. A morning snack will be provided each day. Lunches will need to be brought from home. The camp day will end at promptly 2:30 PM. Please plan to pick up your child at this time.
All the children’s work will come together for one creative presentation on Friday evening at the Camp Create Art Show hosted in RCC’s facility at 5 Industrial Way in Salem.
You may send an e-mail to Amy Snyder at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Cost: $75 per child (plus registration site fees) with a maximum cost per family being $150 (plus registration site fees). Payment is required on-line at time of registration. Your registration will not be considered complete until we have confirmation of online payment.
- We are NOT running our Half-day program (ages 3.5 yrs-5 yrs) for Camp Create 2017.
- Full-day program: must have completed grades K-5 before the start of camp.
- Children with different last names require separate registration unless the children are siblings. If you have more than 4 children in your family, please contact Amy Snyder before you register.
- You may request your child be placed in a group with a friend/sibling. Children must be within 1 grade level of each other. We will do our best to honor this request but reserve the right to group as we see fit.
- If your child has special needs, please let us know. That way, we can take the proper steps and ensure adequate staffing to help your child have the best week of camp possible.
- If a 1 time payment would be difficult at this time, please contact our camp director, Amy Snyder, to inquire about payment options.
- By submitting this form you are allowing RCC to use photos and/or videos of your child(ren) in future publicity.
2018 Registration Fees:
$75 per child (plus fees) with a maximum of $150 per family (plus fees).