We're so glad you found us. If you are checking us out for the first time or if you've been around for a while and just want more information this is the place to look.
Loving People and Growing God's Family. We do this by meeting people where they are and helping them follow Jesus. We believe that we exist to bring glory to God.
What We Believe
- We believe in one God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19; II Corinthians 13:14; Genesis 1:2; John 1:1-2). We believe in God the Father, Almighty Creator of all things visible and invisible (Genesis 1-2; John 1:3-4; Acts 17:24-28).
- We believe in Jesus Christ, God’s one and only Son, our one and only Savior (1 John 4:9; John 3:16). He lived on earth, fully human and fully God (Colossians 2:9; Philippians 2:6-8), conceived of the Holy Spirit by the Virgin Mary (Matthew 1:18; Luke 1:26-38). He was crucified, died, buried and rose from the dead on the third day (Luke 23:44-24:8; John 19:30-20:18). He ascended into Heaven and now sits at the right hand of the Father (Luke 22:69; Luke 24:50-53; Acts 1:1-9). He will return to earth to judge both the living and the dead (Matthew 24:36-42; Acts 10:42).
- We believe in the Holy Spirit who is an active and operative part of the triune God (John 16:7-15; Acts 1:8; Romans 8:26-27). He lives in every person who has chosen to follow Jesus (Acts 2:17-18; 1 Corinthians 6:19; 2 Timothy 1:14). We practice believer baptism by immersion, for the forgiveness of sins and the receiving of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe the Bible is God’s Holy Word; that God inspired the original writings of the Scripture and they are consequently without error (Acts 1:16; 2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:20-21). We accept the Bible as the final authority for all matters of faith and practice (Matthew 5:18; Romans 15:4; Hebrews 4:12).
- We believe the Church of Jesus Christ was founded on the Day of Pentecost and consists of all Christians everywhere (Acts 2:14-47).
Our Gatherings are every Sunday morning at 9:30 and 11:00 at 2 Keewaydin Drive in Salem, New Hampshire. Our gatherings are no longer than 65 minutes and are comprised of worship music, teaching, and a time of communion. Our gatherings are an opportunity to meet regularly and see how the Bible applies to us today.
Kidz Rock & Orange
Kidz Rock is our Sunday children's program. It is based on the Orange philosophy, a program from NorthPoint Community Church, Atlanta, Georgia. Orange emphasizes the church and the family partnering together to help pass on God's message to the next generation. More info on Orange can be found here. Kidz Rock runs during both Sunday morning gatherings for ages birth - 4th grade.
There is a main parking lot in front of our building at 2 Keewaydin Drive. If you are new, please take advantage of our guests parking spots! If our main lot is full, parking is also available at the Margarita's restaurant across the street. Our parking lot team and tent signs can direct you to the proper location.
Interested? More questions?
If you are interested or have more questions before visiting us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.