Reserve Your Ticket(s) Below
Ticket reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis. Tickets will be available every Monday at 12 p.m. for the upcoming weekend servers. Doors open 15 minutes before each service. Please reserve tickets for every person attending with you.
By reserving tickets you are agree to the following conditions:
You have not tested positive for COVID-19, are not awaiting the results of a test, and have not had symptoms of ANY illness in the last 2 weeks - which can include one or more of the following:
· Sudden loss of smell without congestion or a new loss of taste
· Fever greater than 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit, chills, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing
· Unexplained headache, tiredness, muscle pain, diarrhea, nasal congestion, runny nose, or sore throat
· No one in your family or close circle of social contacts has (or is suspected of having) COVID-19, or is awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test.
· You have not traveled outside of New England in the last 2 weeks, and weren’t in a situation where you had close contact with individuals outside of your family or close circle of social contacts – especially where protective practices (i.e. social distancing, wearing face coverings) were not followed.
If you can answer “Yes” to any of the above, please join us online for service for the next 2 weeks. After that period, please feel free to join us in person if you can answer “No” to all of the above.
If you can answer “No” to all of the above, please continue with seat registration for in-person service.